Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Issues all over Malaysia, including Sudden Attack

Begin transmission...

Hi all, its been a while since my last entry. Busy with a lot of stuff, catching hackers, glitchers and making patches for SA. Anyway, I want to congratulate for the winners of Squad Emblem Event. Pretty nice design you guys have done I have to admit.

So for today's entry, we will wander off a bit from our normal Sudden Attack routine stuff, so lets talk about current events shall we? Last week, I went to PC Fair in KLCC, and then wanted to go to Pertama Complex, well lets say for old times sake. Surprisingly, I was stuck because there a bunch of angry mobs doing street demonstration to abolish ISA.

So what is ISA anyway? ISA is Internal Security Act, where any individuals are subjected to arrest and custody without trial if they were highly suspected for insurgence, or causing harm to the country security. So why they wanted to abolish such act which is actually there to secure our peace. My personal opinion is, I have no idea. I was enjoying my weekends, but turn up being hauled by tear gas, wow. What a weekend.

Ok back to SA. As far as the gameguard issue is concerned, those who encountering any error with SA, please send a queries to QBox for more information. Please be informed that recent gameguard updates is to block existing hacks, which is worked, well for 24 hours tops, before the hackers update their hacks. Yes, its a war now against them, so I hope players can bear with us and fight the hackers diligently.

Thanks for all the glitchers reports, keep sending them to us so we can further monitor them from time to time. For farmer cases, please send it to us as well. We will investigate all cases, will take time, but rest assured all cases are taken care off, case by case.

There will be upcoming events for month of August, plus some new contents will be released in August as well. Not too worry, its not a big patch.

Well, I'll see you guys later in Sudden Attack in-game events.

Transmission ends...

4 comments:

  1. My SA not working~ It doesn't work with MacAfee Anti-Virus. Keeps saying it's a trojan or something..
    ~Irony, first follower for blog :P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went to PC Fair? Wow... was people mountain people sea there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. in my opinion they want to abolish isa because the ruling gov has misused it to arrest the opposing politician without reason :D

    btw the tear gas nice? is it same as smoke/flash grenade in sa :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. gm..
    my id someone scammer..
    can u repair my id..
    please..

    ReplyDelete