Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tournaments and more to come...

Receiving transmission...

Wow, its been a while since my last log. Very busy with life, work and other stuff as well, plus the fact its fasting month now, and yes I'm fasting. I need to prepare some Hari Raya stuff as well for my kids, so yeah, I'm tad busy.

I want to congratulate the winners of the Sudden Attack Girl Search last nigth at Coco Banana, Sunway Pyramid. I hope will see you girls in game more then just a cover girls.

Anyway, after the PWTC event, we having another one, a mini event to be exact, in Johor. The event is in conjunction with ECOM Fair Johor 2009 at Johor Persada International Convention Centre. This time, it will be a bit different. Instead of 5v5, it will be 3v3. So send your registration forms to my email before it closed.

Ok, I guess thats it for now...

Transmission ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment